Below is a list of possible reasons as to why your orders might have been rejected:
- Exceeds Limits
- Your order may exceed the limits of the current asks/bids placed in our platform. This is an in-built security feature that protects users from potential market manipulation.
- Insufficient Balance or Crypto Assets
- You currently have open orders that are placing your funds on hold and/or you do not have enough funds for the selected currency pair.
- Order Did Not Meet Minimum Order Quantity
- The minimum order quantity for all markets and/or trading pairs is currently set to PHP 50. Please ensure that you place an order/trade of at least PHP 50 for this to push through. You may refer to our article *insert hyperlink for What is the minimum order quantity? here*
- Trading Restrictions for Unsupported Countries
- Please refer to this article for the list of countries that are currently unsupported countries for our services *insert What are our supported countries and Geo-Restrictions? *insert hyperlink here*
- Trading with Oneself
- You are not allowed to trade with yourself on a continuous order book. Your orders will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of Order
- You may have manually cancelled your order
- The remaining portion of any order, on a continuous order book that would move the market price by more than 3% in either direction.
- Limit order prices must be within 5% of the LTP, if it is outside of the 5% price collar, the limit order will be rejected by the trading engine
*insert link for Coins Pro slippage/marketplace controls here*
*Other questions regarding cancelled or rejected orders:
Would I still incur a fee even if I cancelled my order?
No, if your order was cancelled before the trade took place (0% filled), no fee is charged.
- Coins Pro System Maintenance
- For concerns related to maintenance, system outages or downtimes, please refer to our status page for live updates https://exchangestatus.coins.asia/
If you are unsure of the reason your order was cancelled or rejected, please reach out to our customer support team and we will investigate this for you. You may reach out to us through our In-App Help Center.