For ID Verification, we only accept the following forms of government issued IDs:
- Driver's License
- Social Security System (SSS ID)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC ID)
- Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Seaman's Book
- Senior Citizen Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
Kindly note that expired IDs are not valid forms of identification.
FOR USERS 14 TO 17 YEARS OLD
For users aged 14 - 17 years old, the following IDs are accepted:
- DSWD Certificate
- School ID + Birth Certificate
Please complete your ID and Selfie verification using the the IDs mentioned. Afterwards, underage users are required to fill up our Parental Consent form so we can process your ID and Selfie submission. In the form, please attach the IDs you used for ID verification.
Here are some reminders for submitting the consent form. Please make sure that there is:
1. Valid ID for Parent/Guardian
2. Valid ID for Minor (submit only one of the mentioned)
Kindly reach out to us at email@example.com to get the Parental consent form.
If you’re a foreigner, don’t worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, we may only accept your passport as an acceptable form of ID Verification.
If you are married and your ID shows your maiden name as your surname, you may submit a copy of your marriage certificate as supplementary verification. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.