Converting Bitcoin into Pesos (PHP)
In the Philippines, Coins.ph provides the fastest, easiest and safest way to turn Bitcoin into Philippine Pesos (PHP).
1. If you don't have one yet, start by signing up for a Coins.ph account.
Coins.ph accounts are completely free -- signing up only takes a couple of minutes, and all you need is a valid email address.
You'll need to sign in to place an order.
2. Go to the Cash Out page to place an order.
You will be directed through four steps:
1) Method - Start by choosing how you'd like us to send your cash. You can cash out through a bank account or a number of other options, such as an instant cardless ATM Instant Payout, cash pick-up at over 10,000 remittance outlets, and door-to-door delivery.
2) Amount - Indicate the amount you wish to cash out.
3) Recipient - Provide necessary information about you or your recipient (e.g. bank account details, mobile number).
4) Payment - Choose how you want to pay for the order.
4. Done! We'll deliver your cash!
We will then deposit your cash through the method you specified. Depending on when you placed your order and which method you chose, you will receive your funds between 5 minutes, 24 hours, or by next business day.
Please note that in anticipation of potential increased activity and slower settlement time from financial institutions, we are adjusting our guaranteed bank cash-out estimates to three (3) business days for the duration of the 2017 holiday season. However, we will continue to make the same effort to process all transactions as fast as possible.
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you with your cash out order.