Converting Bitcoin into Pesos (PHP)
In the Philippines, Coins.ph provides the fastest, easiest and safest way to turn Bitcoin into Philippine Pesos (PHP).
1. If you don't have one yet, start by signing up for a Coins.ph account.
Coins.ph accounts are completely free - signing up only takes a couple of minutes, and all you need is a valid email address or mobile number.
2. Convert your Bitcoin to Pesos.
Before placing a cash out transaction, you would have to convert your Bitcoin to Pesos first. From your Bitcoin wallet, just click on "Convert" and enter the amount you would like to cash out.
Once the funds are converted and transferred to your Peso wallet, you can now make a cash out transaction.
3. Go to the Cash Out page to place an order.
You will be directed through four steps:
1) Method - Start by choosing how you'd like us to send your cash. You can cash out through our available cash out options, such as an instant cardless ATM Instant Payout, cash pick-up at over 10,000 remittance outlets, bank accounts, and door-to-door delivery.
2) Amount - Indicate the amount you wish to cash out.
3) Recipient - Provide necessary information about you or your recipient (e.g. bank account details, mobile number).
4) Payment - Choose how you want to pay for the order.
4. Done! We'll deliver your cash!
We will then deposit your cash through the method you specified. Depending on when you placed your order and which method you chose, you will receive your funds between 5 minutes, 24 hours, or by the next business day.
Need help? Send us an email at [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist you with your cash out order.