Blockchain lags causes delays in transfers getting confirmed. As a result, it takes some time for incoming/outgoing transactions to be reflected on your coins.ph dashboard. You may check the number of blockchain confirmations through the transaction hash link.
Here’s how you can find your transaction hash from your coins.ph account:
1. Find the transaction in your wallet history.
2. Click on the reference ID in the Blockchain Record field of the pop-up window.
3. You will be redirected to your transaction’s hash link. The number of blockchain confirmations can be found at the bottom of your screen.
Blockchain lags are rare, but if you notice that your transfer has taken more than one hour to reflect on your wallet balance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help check it out for you and make sure that everything is in order.
Different blockchains for each of the cryptocurrencies will need a different amount of confirmations to fully reflect in your wallet. Specifically:
- Bitcoin transactions need 6 confirmations
- Bitcoin Cash transactions need 3 confirmations
- Ethereum transactions need 20 confirmations
- XRP transactions need 6 confirmations
Once they are confirmed these amount of times on their respective blockchain, this should already reflect in your account.