You may also link your other accounts to your Coins.ph for easy sharing. In the Limits and Verifications page, you’ll see an option to link your Facebook, Linkedin, and Coinbase account. A pop-up will prompt you to log in to your Facebook, Linkedin, Coinbase, or Twitter account and we’ll do the rest of the linking.
Articles in this section
- How can I increase my daily transaction limits?
- How To Grant Camera Access For Selfie Verification On A Chrome Mobile Browser
- How To Grant Camera Access For Selfie Verification On A Firefox Mobile Browser
- Paano palitan ang aking Coins.ph registered mobile number?
- What does it mean if my account access is limited?
- Tips to get accepted
- I want to use Coins.ph for my business, how do I get verified?
- What are the benefits of having my account verified?
- Why did I get a "We did not get permission to use your camera" error while trying to take a Selfie?
- How to grant camera access for Selfie Verification on a Firefox browser