Coins.ph now offers an Ether wallet! Here’s a simple guide to help you start buying Ether in the Philippines:
- Create a Coins.ph account on our Android app, iOS app, or website, if you don't already have one.
- Cash in through any outlet. To get your funds instantly, cash in through 7-Eleven, Cebuana or M Lhuillier. For 100% fee rebate, cash in through UnionBank.
- On your main wallet screen, swipe right to see your Ethereum wallet. Tap the Send or Receive icon, and you'll see an Ethereum wallet creation screen.
- On the Ethereum wallet creation screen, just slide the button to create your wallet. Creating your wallet costs a one time 20 PHP fee. This fee goes to the Ethereum network. Coins.ph does not profit from this fee.
- Next, tap the Convert icon on your main wallet screen to convert PHP to ETH.
- Enter the amount of PHP you would like to convert to ETH. Slide the button to convert, and you've now bought Ethereum!