Not all cross-chain deposits can be successfully recovered. The amount of time taken for cross-chain deposit recovery operations will be at our full discretion. Cross-chain deposit recovery operations will only be eligible for deposits that exceed a minimum value of 0.5 BTC (or equivalent value) at the time of deposit. If we are able to recover the funds, we will charge a fee of 0.1 BTC (or equivalent PHP value), which will be deducted from the recovered amount prior to being deposited in the customer’s correct token wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is a cross-chain deposit?
- I accidentally sent tokens to a different blockchain, can they be recovered?
- How long does it take to recover tokens sent to the wrong blockchain?
- Does my Coins.ph ETH wallet support ERC-20 tokens?
- Can I send tokens to an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) from a Coins.ph wallet?
- I sent tokens to an ICO from my Coins.ph wallet. Is there anything you can do to get them back?