NFC means Near Field Communication. It allows devices close to each other to communicate. We use this technology to communicate between your Coins.ph app and your beep™ card.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Coins.ph to load my beep™ card?
- How can I check my beep™ card balance?
- I want to load my beep™ card, but don't have a Coins.ph account yet. How can I sign up?
- What type of phone do I need to load my beep™ card?
- What is NFC?
- I think my phone has NFC, but it’s not enabled. How can I enable NFC?
- What should I do if I have enabled NFC, but still can’t get my beep™ card to connect?
- Can I use beep™ card loading on my iPhone?
- What is the minimum amount I can load?
- What is the maximum amount I can load?