Here are a few tips:
- Make sure you’re holding your card to the back of your phone, not the front. Your card must be pressed directly against your phone, not just held near your phone.
- Make sure you’re holding your card against the NFC icon on the back of your phone. Some devices have the NFC chip in different places.
- Hold your card to your phone for at least 10 seconds. It will sometimes take a bit longer to connect if your internet connection is slower.
- Try removing your phone case.
- Remove any nearby magnets, as they might disrupt the signal.
If you’re still unable to get the app to read your card, please contact email@example.com for support.
Please note that certain models of some devices with NFC may not be compatible with beep™ loading. If your device has something listed in the NFC Controller column on the grid on this list, it is possible that you may have a type of NFC Controller that is not compatible with beep™ loading. If you have any questions about device compatibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.