If you're unable to connect your beep™ card, don't panic! Here are a few tips on how to make a successful top-up:
- Make sure you’re holding your card to the back of your phone, not the front. Your card must be pressed directly against your phone, not just held near your phone.
- Make sure you’re holding your card against the NFC icon on the back of your phone. Some devices have the NFC chip in different places.
- Hold your card to your phone for at least 10 seconds. It will sometimes take a bit longer to connect if your internet connection is slower.
- Try removing your phone case.
- Remove any nearby magnets, as they might disrupt the signal.
Please note that only devices with an NXP controller are compatible with beep™ loading. You may find the list of devices and their corresponding NFC controllers on this list.
If you’re still unable to get the app to read your card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.