Coins.ph now provides a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Wallet. Here’s a simple guide on how you can buy or sell Bitcoin Cash in the Philippines.
To buy Bitcoin Cash:
1. You would need to have a Coins.ph account. If you don't have an account yet, you can check out how to create an account here.
2. You need to have funds in your Peso wallet to convert (buy) Bitcoin Cash. For detailed instructions on how to cash in, click here. We suggest cashing in through 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, or GCash to receive your funds instantly after payment. For a 100% fee rebate, choose UnionBank online or UnionBank over-the-counter cash in.
3. Once you have funds inside your Peso wallet, you can convert pesos to Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Choose Convert from the main screen to convert your pesos to Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
To sell Bitcoin Cash:
Selling Bitcoin cash refers to converting it from BCH to another currency.
1. Tap the Convert button on your screen.
2. Enter the amount you wish to convert, and press the convert button.
Your funds will instantly be converted!
You would first have to convert it to pesos to be able to cash out your Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Once conversion is done, just tap the Cash Out button to choose how you’ll withdraw your funds from your Coins.ph wallet.