Because of the fees required to send on the Bitcoin Gold network and the complexity of the private key extraction, redemption transactions will be subject to a 50 PHP processing fee, which will be deducted from your eligible amount. If you would like to forgo the 50 PHP processing fee, you can contribute your BTG funds to our current charity collection for Children’s Hour Philippines Foundation [https://www.gavagives.com/org/childrens-hour-philippines-foundation] and Coins.ph will pay the transaction fee.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin Gold (BTG)?
- Will Coins.ph support Bitcoin Gold?
- How do I redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- Can I contribute my BTG funds to charity?
- Why did it take so long before allowing redemption of Bitcoin Gold?
- How long will I be able to redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- What happens if I try to redeem my Bitcoin Gold after the redemption period?
- Where do I get a valid Bitcoin Gold wallet?
- Who pays the fees on my Bitcoin Gold redemption transaction?
- How do I know I’m eligible to claim any BTG?