If you received a direct email from us, you’re on the list of customers who possess BTG in excess of the 50 PHP transaction fee. If you did not receive an email from us, it is likely that your wallet did not hold BTC funds at the time of the fork or that your corresponding BTG value is below the 50 PHP redemption threshold.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin Gold (BTG)?
- Will Coins.ph support Bitcoin Gold?
- How do I redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- Can I contribute my BTG funds to charity?
- Why did it take so long before allowing redemption of Bitcoin Gold?
- How long will I be able to redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- What happens if I try to redeem my Bitcoin Gold after the redemption period?
- Where do I get a valid Bitcoin Gold wallet?
- Who pays the fees on my Bitcoin Gold redemption transaction?
- How do I know I’m eligible to claim any BTG?