In place of redeeming your Bitcoin Gold, Coins.ph will also run a charity collection for the Children’s Hour Philippines Foundation [https://www.gavagives.com/org/childrens-hour-philippines-foundation]. For users that elect to contribute their BTG funds to our charity collection, Coins.ph will shoulder the 50 PHP transaction fee in making the contribution. To donate your BTG to the charity collection, simply state that you would like to contribute to charity instead of providing a BTG address.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin Gold (BTG)?
- Will Coins.ph support Bitcoin Gold?
- How do I redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- Can I contribute my BTG funds to charity?
- Why did it take so long before allowing redemption of Bitcoin Gold?
- How long will I be able to redeem my Bitcoin Gold?
- What happens if I try to redeem my Bitcoin Gold after the redemption period?
- Where do I get a valid Bitcoin Gold wallet?
- Who pays the fees on my Bitcoin Gold redemption transaction?
- How do I know I’m eligible to claim any BTG?