The wait is over! You can now instantly pay for your SSS Member Contributions via Coins.ph such as:
- SSS - Voluntary
- SSS - Self Employed
- SSS - Non-working Spouse
- SSS - OFW
- From your main wallet screen, click Pay Bills.
- Choose SSS Contribution as your Bill Type and select which contribution type applies to you.
Enter the total amount.
Fill in your PRN, full name, period duration, monthly contribution amount, and flexi-fund amount. If you do not have a flexi-fund amount, enter “0”.
*You may find your PRN and transaction details by logging in to your SSS account (https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/appmanager/portal/home) and generate the PRN. Please see screenshot below as example.
You will receive a confirmation email once your transaction has been processed. Posting of payment to your account will be instant.
Here are some of the things to note when paying for your SSS contribution through Coins.ph:
- If you have not paid for your contribution for the past month, kindly make sure that you generate an updated PRN for your contribution.
- Payment Reference Numbers (PRN) can only be used once as this expires within a certain time.
- Every PRN is unique and it corresponds a certain amount to be paid, therefore no overpayments are allowed.
If you have more questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.