How to get your LBC Instant Peso Padala claiming details
If you are claiming a cash out from Coins.ph through LBC, your claiming details will be provided to you via email and via SMS as soon as your money is ready for pick-up.
What you'll need
Once you receive the email or SMS with the claiming details, you can already go to an LBC branch to claim the cash! However, make sure that you bring the following first, which you will be asked to provide at the branch:
- Two (2) valid IDs that bear the exact same name as what was indicated by you/your sender when they sent the money
- Your Tracking No.
- The sender’s name
- The exact amount you are expecting to receive
Here is the list of accepted IDs:
- Driver's License
- Foreign Passport (written in English) for non-Philippine Residents
- Professional Regulatory Commision ID (PRC)
- NBI Clearance
- New Postal ID (PVC card)
- GSIS ecard
- SSS Card
- UMID ID
- Senior Citizen Card
- ID Issued by Government (GOCC) :
- HDMF (Pag-IBIG ID)
- AFP ID
- AFP Dependent ID
- Firearm License
- OFW ID
- OWWA ID
- Seaman Book & Seafarer's Registration Certificate
Procedure for claiming
When you arrive at the LBC branch, get a number and fill our the Encashment form.
Here is a sample of the form:
Present the accomplished forms along with your valid IDs to the teller, and wait until your remittance is processed. It usually only takes between 3 to 5 minutes to process.
The cash will be given to you by the teller, along with a receipt.
If you encounter any difficulties with claiming your cash, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
For real-time updates on this outlet, please check our Status Page.