In order to secure your funds, sending and receiving funds in your Bitcoin Cash wallet and Coins Pro account will be disabled prior to the fork, starting at 10:00pm Philippine time on November 15th until the upgrade has safely completed. During this time, all BCH functionality on both Coins.ph and Coins Pro will be suspended.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash Network Disruption - November 15/16, 2018
- Where do I get a private key wallet for BCH?
- What will happen to my Coins Pro BCH funds?
- When will service be reinstated?
- When is the Bitcoin Cash hard fork?
- Will my funds be secure during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What will happen to my Coins.ph account during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What is happening during the Bitcoin Cash fork?