While your private keys and funds are safe in Coins.ph, you may want to transfer your Bitcoin Cash to a private key wallet before the protocol upgrade. You can research the Bitcoin Cash wallet that would best suit your needs at the Bitcoin Cash Organization website.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash Network Disruption - November 15/16, 2018
- Where do I get a private key wallet for BCH?
- What will happen to my Coins Pro BCH funds?
- When will service be reinstated?
- When is the Bitcoin Cash hard fork?
- Will my funds be secure during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What will happen to my Coins.ph account during the Bitcoin Cash fork?
- What is happening during the Bitcoin Cash fork?