We highly encourage our users to get ID and selfie verified to fully enjoy our services. Verifying your ID and selfie is quick and easy. Once approved, your account will be Level 2 verified and have increased transaction limits. Check out our step-by-step guide on how to get ID and selfie verified when using our app or website.
To submit your ID using the Coins.ph app, select Limits and Verifications from the sidebar menu. Then choose the Identity Verification button and do the following:
1. Provide your general information. You will be asked for your Gender, Birthplace, and your SSS, TIN, or GSIS ID number, if available.
2. Provide your employment status and where your funds will come from.
3. Choose the industry of your work, then provide the name of the company where you work and your position.
4. Pick one valid Government ID to present on the choices and provide your ID number. To know the valid IDs that we accept, click here.
5. Upload a photo of your chosen valid ID. Kindly take note that for some IDs, the system will require you to submit a back ID image as well. You may click here to check some tips for faster verification.
Once the photo uploads, you will be redirected to a page to review your ID photo. Fill in the circle and make sure that your photo meets the three requirements, then click SUBMIT.
To submit your selfie, simply tap the Selfie Verification button and you may follow the steps below:
1. Take a photo of yourself holding your valid government ID. You may follow our guide on how to take the right selfie. Make sure to take the selfie through the Coins.ph mobile app as we are not accepting uploads from external sources.
And that's it! Processing time for the ID and selfie verification may take up to 3 days. You will receive a notification as soon as it has been processed.
1. On the top right corner of your screen, click the icon with your name and click Limits and Verifications
2. Click the "Verify now" button on the Identity Verification part of the screen.
3. Provide your personal details and your source of funds.
4. Upload a photo of your chosen valid ID and provide your ID number. For some IDs, you will need to upload a back image as well.
To verify your selfie using the app, you may click the "Verify now" button on the Selfie verification part of the screen, and you will see a guide on how to take the right selfie.
Make sure to allow our website to use your gadget's camera. Simply click "OK" and you may now take a selfie. Also, take note that unlike the ID verification, we are not accepting uploads from external sources for the selfie verification.
You may start submitting your ID and selfie here!