Sending funds from Western Union is easy!
1. First, go to any Western Union agent location. Make sure you bring a valid government ID with you.
2. Provide the following to the cashier:
- Name, country, and city of your recipient
- Amount you want to send
- Your valid government ID
3. The cashier will type the information for your transfer, then print a document. After ensuring all information is accurate, sign and date this document.
4. Pay the transfer amount, plus any fees.
5. The cashier will provide you a receipt with your MTCN and the estimated amount to be received. Share the MTCN and amount with your recipient, and they can instantly collect the funds in their Coins.ph app!