If you received a direct email from us, you’re on the list of customers who possess BSV in excess of the 50 PHP transaction fee. If you did not receive an email from us, it is likely that your wallet did not hold BCH funds at the time of the fork or that your corresponding BSV value is below the 50 PHP redemption threshold.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
- Will Coins.ph support Bitcoin SV?
- How do I redeem my BSV?
- Why did it take so long before allowing redemption of BSV?
- What happens if I try to redeem my BSV after the redemption period?
- Who pays the fees on my BSV redemption transaction?
- How do I know I’m eligible to request any BSV?
- How did Coins.ph select who is eligible for redeeming their BSV?