Funding your First Metro Securities account using only your Coins.ph wallet has never been this safe and easy--even without a bank account!
First Metro Securities is a stock brokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange. Their online trading platform is a convenient way to access listed securities in the stock market.
Here’s how to do it in 5 steps:
Step 1: Cash In
Add funds to your Coins.ph wallet through 7-Eleven, Western Union, Palawan Pawnshop, M Lhuillier, or GCash to receive your funds instantly after payment. (Read: Where can I cash in?)
Step 2: Tap on Pay Bills
Step 3: Scroll down to First Metro Securities under the Stocks and Securities section
Step 4: Enter how much you’re transferring to your First Metro Securities account. Kindly note that the minimum amount is Php500 and a Php15 partner fee is charged per transaction.
Step 5: Enter your details then tap Next
**Your Account Code is found at the upper right-hand side of the main page of your FirstMetroSec account (beside username). Reversal of credit to incorrect account code may take 5 to 7 business days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Step 6: Review your transaction then Slide to Confirm!
Additional Questions which you may find yourself wondering:
1. Do I need a First Metro Securities account to pay with my Coins.ph Wallet?
- Yes, you will need to have a First Metro Securities account. Kindly make sure to have an existing account before creating a transaction under this outlet.
2. How do I create a First Metro Securities account?
- Kindly visit their page to create a First Metro Securities account.
3. Are there fees when I fund my First Metro Securities with Coins.ph?
- Yes, there is a 15 PHP fee per transaction when you fund your account using Coins.ph Wallet.
4. What if I made a mistake typing my First Metro Securities Account Code?
- You may contact email@example.com for them to help verify your payment.