Trading in Coins Pro lets you exchange fiat and cryptocurrencies with other buyers and sellers at your preferred price points.
However, since access to Coins Pro is very limited, you would need to sign-up for our wait list first.
Before anything else, you would need first to understand the different order types you may use in Coins Pro -- Market, Limit, and Stop.
- Market Order - executes your order at the best prices currently available. This type of order is usually instantly matched based on the prevailing price of your preferred cryptocurrency.
- Limit Order - executes your order only at the specified amount and order quantity.
- Example: If you placed a Sell Limit Order for BTC at PHP 100,000, your order will only be fulfilled once the system finds an EXACT match for an order buying BTC at PHP 100,000.
- Stop Order - executes a market order once the stop price is reached. Stop Orders will revert back to a market order (based on market prices) and the amount fulfilled may be considerably different from the stop price entered.
- Example: If you placed a Sell Stop Order for BTC at PHP 50,000 (while having a current market price of PHP 100,000), your stop order will be executed as a market order as soon as it triggers your Stop Price of PHP 50,000.