Coins Pro offers a multitude of advanced charting tools which you may freely use to perfect your chart preferences and analysis!
Located at the very top of the Trade View would be your selected cryptocurrency’s 24-hour price changes (for demonstration purposes, we’ll be using the BTCPHP trading pair here):
Since Coins Pro is still running as a private beta, we currently have two Chart Options to choose from:
- Basic Charts - where you may freely customize your chart style, scales, background, timezone/sessions, and time intervals
- Advanced Charts - wherein you’ll be presented with additional key features such as placing Indicators and additional Drawing Tools for your charting analysis.
You may switch up the default setting for Time Intervals if you want a:
- Shorter and more condensed view of the prices or
- If you’d like to take a longer and more in-depth analysis of a particular cryptocurrency's previous price changes
Currently, you may choose from these time intervals for both Basic and Advanced Charts:
- 1 min.
- 5 min.
- 15 min.
- 30 min.
- 1 hour
- 6 hr.
- 12 hr.
- 1 day
- 1 week
- 1 month
Located at the left-hand section of your Advanced Charts are your Drawing Tools. Each tool represents key features which would help assist you in building your chart.
- Cross - Cursor used when using the chart. Can be changed to a Dot, Arrow, and an Eraser
- Trend Line - Allows you to place lines when analyzing price trends. Width, arrowhead, and color of the line is customizable.
- Pitch Fork - Opens a wide variety of trend channels which you may use for your charting analysis
- Brush - place indicators using a free-form brush
- Text - can be used to insert text at certain points
- XABCD Pattern - Highlights a five (5) point chart pattern
- Long Position - sets an entry point for user to assume a long position starting from that point
- Icon - insert any special icon/character in the chart
- Measure - used to estimate distance between bars
- Zoom In - highlights a specific portion in the chart
- Magnet Mode - can be used simultaneously any drawing tool to connect different bars/points easily
- Stay In Drawing Mode - avoids repetition of clicking a drawing tool
- Lock All Drawing Tools - locks all drawing objects in place
- Show Objects Tree - can be used to manage and/or easily group drawing tools together
- Remove Drawing Tools - delete all drawing progress applied in your chart
Technical Indicators assist users in making a decision whether to pursue or forgo their trades based on the available suite of strategies located in the Advanced Chart section.
To learn more about Technical Indicators, you may visit TradingView’s FAQ section here.