Be wary of those who introduce themselves as "crypto trading managers" on social media or messaging platforms. Buying and selling cryptocurrency carries a high level of risk and there is no guarantee of returns.
Here are some examples on how to spot fake crypto traders:
- Crypto trader’s account contains a generic name or has an unverified account.
- Sends personal messages to you about "100% guaranteed way to earn" from crypto.
- Mentions that you can earn from crypto trading if you join a specific group (ex: Telegram, Facebook group, etc.) or message a certain individual
- Message contains a link to sign up on an "investment platform" with "guaranteed high returns."
- Requests for personal account credentials and password for your email and Coins account.
If you have received anything suspicious, please don't hesitate to report it immediately to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.