You can now add Coins.ph as a payment option on your Google Play Store account!
Once you successfully link your Coins.ph account to your Google Play account, you may already complete subscription payments and other in-app purchases for any application downloaded from the Play Store.
Here are the steps to easily link your Coins.ph account:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
2. If you are already logged in to your Google Play Account, tap on your profile icon on the top right corner.
3. Click on the following buttons in order: Payments and subscriptions > Payment methods > Add Coins.ph
4. You will be redirected to a page where you have to click Authorize to continue linking your Coins.ph account to your account.
5. You will then reach your Coins.ph app in which you have to input your OTP sent to your mobile number registered to your Coins.ph account. Click Submit.
6. Success! You should now see your Coins.ph account registered as one of your payment methods on Google Play Store. Happy purchases ahead!
Last but not the least, don't forget these important reminders for a smooth experience with your Coins.ph wallet on the Google Play Store:
1. Payments for active subscriptions are processed instantly.
Please make sure that you have enough balance in your Coins.ph wallet. Otherwise, you would encounter an insufficient balance error and your subscription may be paused. It is also recommended for you to enable authentication for your purchases in your Google Play account, to avoid any accidental charges.
2. Keep a schedule of your subscription payment dates especially those on trial period.
If you're using an app for a limited trial period only, make sure to unsubscribe before the charging date. Most apps, if not all, would automatically charge the subscription fees once the trial period ends.
3. Read and understand all Terms and Conditions.
As several parties are involved, kindly read through all terms and conditions of Google Play Store, Coins.ph, and the apps with which you have subscriptions to.