Our API feature can be used to pull data from Coins. Pro for various use cases, including market queries, real-time trading, and other API-related services.
Each account can create 1 API Key once the following requirements are met:
For more technical content, kindly refer to our API documentation.
How to set up your Coins Pro API Key:
- Go to your Account Settings. This can be seen from the drop down after clicking on your profile on the upper right section of the screen.
- Under the API section, click Set up.
- On the search bar to the right, enter the API Remarks (name/label for your API Key), then click Create API.
4. Enter your Google Authentication/ 2FA Code, then click Confirm.
- You will then see the Secret for your API. Please store this secret securely as it will not be shown again. DO NOT share the key with anyone else. If you forget your Secret, you will have to delete the API and start over.
- Your API Key has been created! We strongly recommend whitelisting IP addresses (up to 5) for security purposes.