1. Place a cash-in order and choose the SM Bills Payment Center option.
Take note that only users with validated accounts can avail of the SM Bills Payment service.
After you click confirm, you will be redirected to the Dragonpay website.
Make sure the "SM Bills Payment Center" option is selected in the drop-down box, then click Select.
On the next screen, you will be provided with the 8-digit Reference Number (Ref#) and your final due amount.
You will also be asked to provide an email address to which Dragonpay will be sending step-by-step payment instructions. Please provide the same email address as the one you use for your Coins.ph user account.
Don't forget to take note of the reference number (Ref#) and due amount! You will be needing these details on hand when you pay at the payment center.
2. Pay at an SM Bills Payment Center.
SM Bills Payment Centers can be found at SM Department Stores, SM Supermarkets, SM Hypermarkets, SM Supercenters, Savemore Markets, and other SM retail establishments.
Fill up a BPS Validation Slip (available at the counter) and provide the necessary details. Here's a sample slip:
- Under "Biller Company," write "Dragonpay."
- Under "Card/Account/Policy No.," write down the 8-digit reference number provided by Dragonpay.
- Under "Account name," write down your full name.
- Tick the "Cash" checkbox. Under the "PHP______" blank, write down the due amount provided by Dragonpay.
Give your cash and your form/slip to the teller.
After the teller processes your payment, you will be issued a receipt similar to this:
Please always keep your receipts for reference.
3. Wait for an email confirming that your order has been marked as paid.
When you receive the email, it means that Dragonpay has passed on information regarding your cash-in to our system.
4. Once we are able to confirm receipt of your payment, the funds will be credited to your peso wallet.
Got it? Click here to try it now!
Not quite sure? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.