You can now cash in instantly through Bayad Center!
- Open your Coins.ph wallet, and go to the Cash In tab.
- Place a cash in order by going to the Remittance Center option and selecting Bayad Center. You may check the complete list of Bayad Center cash in outlets here in this link:
- Enter the amount you want to cash in.
Please take note that the minimum amount for this option is PHP 50. Here are the cash-in fees for deposits via Bayad Center:
- PHP 50-100 – FREE
- PHP 101-50,000 - 2%
- Go to your nearest Bayad Center outlet and fill out a Transaction Form with the provided details on the cash in order:
Fill up a transaction form (available at the counter) and provide the necessary details:
- Under "Account Name," write your full name (surname first). You will also be asked to provide your address and contact number.
- Tick the "Bills Payment" checkbox.
- Under "Biller," write “Coins.ph”
- Under "Amount Due," write down the amount due provided by Coins.ph
- Under "Account Number," write down the 12-digit account number provided by Coins.ph
Please always keep your receipts for reference.
And that's it! Your funds will instantly be credited to your Coins.ph wallet! If you need further assistance, please contact [email protected]