Yes, you can! Your Coins.ph Ethereum wallet address supports receiving funds sent using smart contracts.
Articles in this section
- How do I send out Ether to an external wallet?
- What types of Ethereum wallets can I send to?
- What are smart contracts?
- Can I receive Ethereum sent using smart contracts?
- Can I send ETH from Mining Platforms to Coins?
- Can I send Ether to ICOs and other types of smart contracts?
- What happens if I send my Ether to the wrong address?
- How are fees determined for Ethereum transactions?
- Can I send bitcoin to an Ethereum wallet, and vice versa?