You can now cash-in instantly through the TouchPay Automated Machines (APM’s)!
1. Open your Coins.ph wallet, and go to the Cash In tab. Among the options below, select TouchPay and enter your desired amount. Please take note that the minimum amount for this option is PHP 100 and a maximum amount of PHP 20,000, with a 2% payment method fee.
2. Click confirm and take note of the reference number.
3. Go to your nearest TouchPay APM. You may visit this link to see the nearest TouchPay APM location.
4. On the TouchPay kiosk, choose e-Money among the options,
then tap on Coins.ph.
5. Enter the details provided for your transaction.
Reference Number: (12-digit reference number seen on the Coins.ph cash in page)
It is important to take note that TouchPay ATM’s do not issue change in cash.
6. Insert the corresponding amount into the TouchPay machine and click Pay.
- Since TouchPay ATM’s do not issue change in cash, they issue change-receipt pins (found on your receipt) which you can use during your next transaction.
- To ensure a successful cash in transaction to your Coins.ph account, please make sure the reference number and amount you enter in the machine match the details of your cash-in order.
Easy, right? Your funds will then be credited instantly to your Coins.ph Peso wallet! If you need further assistance, please contact [email protected]