Now that you’ve created your ETH wallet in your Coins.ph account, your account is ready to receive transfers from external platforms!
In this guide we’ve prepared, there are 2 major steps which would occur:
- Transfer from Ronin Wallet to Metamask
- Transfer from Metamask to Coins.ph
Since Coins.ph does not directly support SLP and transfers from sidechain networks, we have identified an alternative workaround to still receive ETH from the popular NFT-based cryptocurrency game, Axie Infinity!
Here are the complete steps to withdraw your SLP to your Coins.ph account.
- Go to your Axie Infinity dashboard and click “Claim Tokens”. You will see your available SLP there then click the “Claim SLP” button. A Ronin Wallet confirmation will appear, click confirm.
If you encounter issues in claiming SLP in this step, reach out directly with Axie Infinity.
2. Check your Ronin Wallet to confirm the claimed SLP tokens.
3. Next, go to Ronin Bridge and click on “Withdraw”
- Make sure that SLP token is added in your Metamask Assets before moving on to the next steps.
4. Input your Metamask ETH wallet address, choose SLP under Asset, and input the specific amount of SLP you want to withdraw.
5. Click the confirm button for both transactions on Ronin and on Metamask. Please take note that fees will apply once you transfer the SLP to your Metamask wallet. You should be able to see your SLP reflect in your Ronin Wallet after this step.
6. Soon as your AXS / SLP has been transferred from your Ronin Wallet to Metamask (or any of your preferred platform), you may now transfer the funds to your Coins.ph account. Click the Send button, input the amount of the transfer, and your Coins.ph AXS / SLP / ETH wallet address. Please make sure to always double check all your wallet details.
- To ensure a successful transfer to Coins.ph, please set the gas limit to at least 70,000. You may do this by clicking “Advanced Options” on the Send screen.
8. Once it gets confirmed by the blockchain, this should automatically get credited to your Coins.ph AXS / SLP / ETH wallet address.
And that’s it! The tokens should be successfully delivered to your Coins.ph address from Ronin and Metamask.
We also recommend checking out our article on how to send funds to your Axie Infinity account from Coins.ph if you plan on utilizing your ETH wallet with us!
Disclaimer: Holding digital currency is high risk. The price or value of digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero, and could cause large losses. Please consider carefully before purchasing or holding digital currency, taking into consideration your financial circumstances.
Only send funds through the ERC-20 Network. AXS and SLP sent through sidechain networks (e.g. Ronin) will be permanently lost.