Important Note: All digital currency transfers are non-reversible and cannot be recalled once initiated. Coins.ph urges all customers to exercise extreme care and caution when depositing digital currency. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all transaction details are correct before sending the funds.
The address that you sent funds to is our hosted wallet address. Due to the irrecoverable nature of cryptocurrency transactions, Coins.ph will perform an initial evaluation to determine if the recovery is feasible.
If recovery is deemed possible, Coins.ph will attempt to perform a recovery on a best effort basis only. Do note that Coins.ph will not be able to guarantee a successful recovery outcome.
- If recovery is deemed not feasible, no recovery attempt will be performed. This decision is final and will be at Coins.ph’s full discretion.
- To submit a recovery request, please reach out to the Coins.ph customer support through the in-app Help Center. Please include the following information when submitting the request:
- Customer Name
- Coins.ph account email address
- Amount of ETH tokens deposited
- Deposit address
- Blockchain Transaction Hash
- Screenshot of transfer history or a screen recording on the originating platform / website / wallet from which the deposit was made, which will verify you as the legitimate transaction owner (block explorer screenshots will not be accepted).
Once the request is submitted, you can expect a response from our team within 24 hours.