Coins.ph is a digital wallet that Filipinos can use to make payments or buy digital currency such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum. With Coins.ph, you can do the following - even if you don’t have a bank account!
With the Coins.ph app, you can skip the line and instantly pay your bills. We help you pay over 80+ different types of bills all over the Philippines.
Some of the bills you can pay include:
- Electricity - Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, and more
- Water - Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, and more
- Government services - NBI Clearance, Pag-IBIG
- Telco - Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, and more
- Broadband - Globe, Smart, Sun, and more
- Cable - Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, and more
- Credit card - BDO, BPI, Citibank, PNB, Unionbank, and more
Buying load is now easier and faster with Coins.ph. You can buy load from Globe, Smart, Sun, TNT, and TM in just a few taps.
Coins.ph also lets you instantly subscribe to the following load promos:
- Globe - GO UNLITXT 15, GoSURF 50, GO UNLI 25 and more
- TM - Touch Mobile Astig Txt 20, TM CALL & ALL NET TXT 15, and more
- Smart - All Text Plus 40, Giga Surf 50, Unli Call and Text 50, and more
- TNT - Gaan Text 10, LahaTxt30, and more
- Sun - Sun Xpressload Text Unli 60, Sun Xpressload Nonstop 50, and more
Skip the bank queues and use Coins.ph to send money to friends and family! All you need is their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details.
Are you waiting to receive payments? You can also send a Payment Request to anyone, even if they don’t have a Coins.ph account.
Enhance your gaming experience without ever running out of game credits! With your Coins.ph account, you can easily buy any of the following game credits:
- Battle.net Gift Cards
- Cherry Credits
- Garena Shells
- Steam Wallet credits
- EX Cash
- Game Club
- Level Up!
Coins.ph is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with a Virtual Currency Exchange license. Using your wallet, you can easily convert your Pesos into Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Ethereum.
To do all these things, first you need to create your very own Coins.ph account. Move on to Part 2 to learn how!