You can trade over 50 tokens on Coins.ph. To get started, simply follow the steps below:
1. Open the Coins.ph mobile app and click on [Already have an account? Login].
2. Enter your email address or mobile number, and password.
Note: Your Coins.ph account credentials are the same as your Coins Pro account.
Then, enter the authentication code.
Once logged in, you may set up your 4- digit PIN for a more convenient login process in the future.
Having trouble logging into your account? You may refer to the following guides:
To trade on Coins.ph, your account must be at least Level 2 - ID and Selfie verified.
If you are not yet Level 2 verified, you may refer to this article for a step by step guide: How do I get my account ID and selfie verified?
Once Level 2 verified, you may begin trading on Coins.ph. There are two ways to trade on Coins.ph. You may Buy / Sell on Coins Convert or use Coins Pro to spot trade.
Buy Crypto on Coins Convert
1. On the home tab, click the [Buy/Sell] button and choose Buy Crypto to convert your PHP balance to your preferred token (Note: To sell, choose Sell Crypto to convert your token to PHP).
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy. Input the amount you want to buy and click [Purchase].
3. Press [Confirm] to proceed.
For a detailed guide on converting Peso to Cryptocurrency and vice-versa with Coins Convert, you may refer to this article here.
1. On the Home tab, select [Transfer].
2. Select the specific cryptocurrency you want to receive.
3. Choose the network you will use to transfer the cryptocurrency to Coins.
4. Click [Copy or Share] and choose either Address or QR Code.
For the complete list of networks and tokens supported by Coins.ph, you may refer to the following guide here.
Having trouble with your incoming transfer or deposit? This article may help you with your concern.
Spot Trading at Coins Pro
At the Services section of your Home tab, click [Coins Pro].
Once done, you will be redirected to Coins Pro. Here you can spot trade various PHP and USDT pairs.
For more information on Coins Pro, you may refer to this guide: What is Coins Pro?