We highly encourage our users to get ID and Selfie verified to fully enjoy our services. Verifying your ID and Selfie is quick and easy. Once approved, your account will be Level 2 verified and have increased transaction limits. Check out our step-by-step guide on how to get ID and Selfie verified when using our app or website.
To submit your ID using the Coins.ph app, select Limits and Verifications from the sidebar menu. Then choose the Identity Verification button and do the following:
1. Provide your general information. You will be asked for your First Name, Middle Name, Last name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, and Country of Birth.
2. Provide your current address. Choose the country where you are currently located. You will also be asked to enter state/province, city, house number, building name, street and ZIP code.
3. Provide your employment status and where your funds will come from. Choose the industry of your work, then provide the name of the company where you work and your position.
4. Pick one valid Government ID to present. To know the valid IDs that we accept, please click here.
5. Upload a photo of your chosen valid ID. Kindly take note that for some IDs, the system will require you to submit a back ID image as well. You may click here to check some tips for faster verification.
6. Once you have submitted your ID for verification, you will also be asked to complete your Selfie Verification. You may follow the steps below:
- Take a clear photo of yourself. You may follow our guide on how to take the right selfie. Make sure to take a selfie through the Coins.ph mobile app only as we do not accept uploads from external sources.
And that's it! Once the photo uploads, you will be redirected to a confirmation page that your ID and Selfie is already being reviewed. The last step would be to click ‘I Understand’.
Rest assured that you will receive a notification as soon as it has been processed.
1. On the top right corner of your screen, click the icon with your name and click Limits and Verifications.
2. Click the "Verify now" button on the Identity Verification part of the screen.
3. Provide your personal details and your source of funds.
4. Upload a photo of your chosen valid ID and provide your ID number. For some IDs, you will need to upload a back image as well.
To verify your selfie using the website, you may click the "Verify now" button on the Selfie verification part of the screen, and you will see a guide on how to take the right selfie.
Make sure to allow our website to use your gadget's camera. Simply click "OK" and you may now take a selfie. Also, take note that we do not accept uploads from external sources for selfie verification so make sure to take the selfie through the Coins.ph website only.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or through the Coins app by following the steps below: