Not sure why your ID or selfie got rejected? No worries! Visit our app or website to know why and what you can do next to be verified.
If you submitted a valid ID and was rejected, a pop-up message will appear at the top of the app to inform you.
1. Tap on Read More to know the complete reason for the valid ID rejection and our corresponding guide.
2. For Level 2 verification, valid ID and selfie rejection may fall under one of the following reasons:
- Name, date of birth or other information doesn't match that on valid ID.
- Account with the same name and date of birth exists.
- Invalid e-phil QR code. Please submit a different valid ID.
- Valid ID profile picture doesn't match the selfie. Try a valid ID with an updated profile picture.
- Screen captured valid ID. Take a photo of your physical valid ID.
- valid ID is cut off / blurry / has glare.
- valid ID type not supported.
3. Using our suggested guide such as the message below, resubmit your valid ID again by tapping on Try Again.
4. Once done, processing time for a valid ID and selfie submission is within 3 days. You may check our app, website, or your email notifications for updates.
If you’re using the Coins.ph website, head over to the Identity Verification page.
1. Go to Level 2. If your valid ID was not approved, you can see the complete reason for the valid ID rejection and our corresponding guide in red font.
2. Click on Try Again to upload a correct valid ID submission.
3. Once submitting both valid ID and selfie verification, processing time will take up to 3 days. You may check our app, website, or your email notifications for updates.
Note: If you have an email address linked to your account, you will also receive email notifications on your valid ID verification. If it is not in your inbox folder, check your Promotions folder.