Our team takes time to verify and look at the documents you submit. Don't fret if you received a message saying your verification has been rejected. In general, here are a couple of tips to get verified:
- Take a complete picture of your document. We’d need to see the entire ID/document for us to verify it.
- Take a clear photo. If your request was rejected, it might be because the image you sent was blurred, or certain parts of the document was unreadable because it was too dark or it was obscured by your camera’s flash.
- Submit a valid ID/document. If you submit an ID or document that’s not included in our list, we unfortunately have no choice but to reject it.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure that the size of your document is less than 20 MB. Our system can accept images in JPG and PNG format, or even PDF files.
- Lastly, make sure it’s you! ☺
A quick note: There's no need to be Level 2 verified to be able to buy load, pay bills, and buy game credits. You may also send and receive funds in your account (within your account limits).
If you’ve followed all the steps above and your verification request has still been rejected, please check your email. You should have received a copy of the rejection reason that our Compliance Team sent. If you have any questions about the rejection reason, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to assist you further.