We accept the following documents as proof of address:
- Bank statement
- Credit card billing statement
- Utility bill (water, electricity, cable, telephone, or broadband)
- Mobile phone bill
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Transcript of Records from a recognized educational institution (within 6 months of graduation)
- Mail from a recognized institution (university, government institution, embassy)
- BIR Form 2316
- Insurance Policy Statement of Account
Please take note of the following:
- The documents you upload are in your name and address as it appears in your Coins.ph account, and have been issued within the last six (6) months.
- P.O. Box addresses are considered invalid.
- For foreign documents, please ensure that it is translated in English or is submitted along with a notarized English translation.
As soon as we have received your submission, this will be processed within 3 days. For more tips on how to have your account verified, you can visit this link.
What if I do not have any of the acceptable documents?
In case you have no valid document under your name, you may upload a bill named under your parent or spouse, provided you include a supporting document such as your birth certificate or marriage certificate, along with the bill, to validate your relationship with the bill owner.
Note: You are not required to be level 3 address verified to start using your account. For level 2 ID and selfie verified accounts, you can already cash in, cash out, buy load, pay your bills, and send money to anyone.