We accept the following documents as proof of address:
- Bank statement
- Credit card billing statement
- Utility bill (water, electricity, cable, telephone, or broadband)
- Mobile phone bill
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Transcript of Records from a recognized educational institution (within 6 months of graduation)
- Mail from a recognized institution (university, government institution, embassy)
- BIR Form 2316
- Insurance Policy Statement of Account
Please take note of the following:
- The documents you upload are in your name and address as it appears in your Coins.ph account, and have been issued within the last six (6) months.
- P.O. Box addresses are considered invalid.
- For foreign documents, please ensure that it is translated in English or is submitted along with a notarized English translation.
As soon as we have received your submission, this will be processed within 24 hours. For more tips on how to have your account verified, you can visit this link.
What if I do not have any of the acceptable documents?
In case you have no valid document under your name, you may upload a bill named under your parent or spouse, provided you include a supporting document such as your birth certificate or marriage certificate, along with the bill, to validate your relationship with the bill owner.
If you still do not have any of the mentioned documents above, we suggest for you to apply for a barangay clearance as this is relatively easier to get than our other accepted documents.
Note: You are not required to be level 3 address verified to start using your account. For level 2 ID and selfie verified accounts, you can already cash in, cash out, buy load, pay your bills, and send money to anyone.
If you have further questions regarding your available documents, you may contact us through the Coins app.