If you just transferred crypto to Coins.ph, but it hasn’t appeared on your wallet, here are some things you can check:
- Is your transaction still being confirmed by the blockchain? Learn more here: I have not received my blockchain transfer. When will this reflect in my wallet?
- Was the inputted wallet address correct? You may refer to this guide if you need help in reviewing your wallet address: What is a cryptocurrency wallet address?. If funds were sent to an incorrect wallet, you may see more in this article: Help! I sent funds to the wrong wallet address.
- If XRP was transferred to your wallet, was the inputted destination tag correct? If you need help with this, you may check this article: Help! I placed the wrong destination tag in my incoming XRP transfer.
- Is the token supported by our platform? If it isn’t, you may know about our policies here.
- Were the funds sent through a supported blockchain network (e.g. Ethereum Main / ERC-20 network)? For more information on networks supported by our platform, you may refer to this page: What networks does Coins.ph support?
If you need any more help with your incoming transfer, you may send us a message here including your transaction hash link so that our team can respond to you within 24 hours.