How to get your claiming details
You may now receive your claiming details from M Lhuillier within 10 minutes! Once you create your cash out, you will be able to see your claiming details on the app. It will also be provided to you via email and your recipient will receive it via SMS.
1. Go to the cash out option > Click Remittance Centers > Choose M Lhuillier Cash Pickup
2. Enter the amount that you want to cash out. This will be the amount your recipient will claim.
Note: There is a 1% fee for every M Lhuillier Express Cash Pick-up cash out. The fee will be charged on top of your cash out amount.
3. Click next, then fill up the recipient details. Check the details first before you “Slide to Pay”
Note: Make sure that the name of your recipient on the cash out details is exactly the same on the ID that your recipient will use upon claiming from the branch.
4. Your claiming details will appear on the app after you Slide to pay. If it does not appear right away, wait for a few seconds. You will also receive this through email and the recipient via SMS.
Note: Sender’s name is the Coins.ph customer who created the cash out
5. The email notification will be received by the sender and the text message will be sent to the recipient:
6. And you’re done! You may now go to any M Lhuillier branch near you to claim your funds
7. You may also track the status of your cash out by going back to your order on your app or on the web.
- Order Placed- We have already received your cash out details
- Ready for Pickup- You may now claim your funds
- Claimed- Your recipient has already claimed the cash out
What you'll need in claiming your cash out
Once you receive the email or SMS with the claiming details, you can already go to an M Lhuillier branch to claim the cash! However, make sure that you bring the following first, which you will be asked to provide at the branch:
- Two (2) valid IDs that bear the exact same name as what was indicated by you/your sender when they sent the money
- Your padala's tracking number (also called the "KPTN")
- The name of the padala sender
- The exact amount you are expecting to receive
Procedure for claiming
When you arrive at the M Lhuillier branch, let the attendant/teller know that you are there to receive money. You will be given a form to fill up.
If it is your first time to claim money from M Lhuillier, you will be asked to fill out an Information Datasheet.
Here is a sample of the information sheet:
Present the accomplished forms along with your valid IDs to the teller, and wait until your remittance is processed. It usually only takes between 3 to 5 minutes to process.
The cash will be given to you by the teller, along with a receipt.
For real-time updates on this outlet, please check our Status Page.