Through the Coins website, you will now be able to whitelist withdrawal addresses. With this, you would not be would not be prompted for verification codes anymore for transactions to the whitelisted addresses done through the website.
Please take note that you would need to have a registered email address, mobile number and enabled 2FA on your account to access the Enable Whitelist function.
To activate the feature, you may follow the steps below:
1. Log in through the Coins website.
2. Click the Account icon on the lower left corner of your screen, and select Account Settings.
3. Once on your Account Settings page, proceed to the Security section and click Manage beside the Address Whitelist line item.
4. Click the toggle beside Enable Whitelist to activate the function.
5. Click on the (+) New address at the upper right corner of your screen to add withdrawal addresses to your whitelist.
Once enabled, you would only be able to transfer funds at the Coins website to wallet addresses in the whitelist. Kindly follow the steps above should you have any additional addresses to withdraw to.