You can send and receive Bitcoin Cash the same way you do Bitcoin. To send BCH, ask your recipient to provide their wallet address or you can scan their QR code using the app. To receive BCH, press the “Receive” button and provide your wallet address to your sender. You can receive Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from an external Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address by providing your wallet address to your sender.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and how does it compare with Bitcoin?
- How do I buy or sell Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?
- How do I send and receive Bitcoin Cash?
- What is the price of Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?
- How are fees computed in Bitcoin Cash transactions?
- Can I send Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin wallet or Bitcoin to a Bitcoin Cash wallet?
- Why am I getting an ‘Invalid Wallet Address` error when sending BCH to my Coins.ph wallet?
- I sent Bitcoin Cash to my Bitcoin address by mistake. What do I do?
- Does buying and selling Bitcoin Cash (BCH) affect my transaction limits?
- I wasn't able to redeem my BCH during the fork last year. Would that appear in my BCH wallet now?