Our new feature in Coins.ph allows you to receive USDC, KNCL (KNC Legacy), LINK, AAVE, MKR, and UNI tokens in your wallet!
Receiving ERC-20 tokens in your account is super easy! All you need is an activated ETH Receiving Address.
For mobile, you may follow these steps below:
- Make sure that you have a receiving ETH Address! If you do not have one yet, you may check out this guide.
- This is the most vital step since your ETH, USDC, KNCL (KNC Legacy), LINK, AAVE, MKR, and UNI will use the same wallet address.
- From your homepage, swipe right to view your ETH, USDC, KNCL (KNC Legacy), LINK, AAVE, MKR, and UNI wallet and tap ‘Receive’.
- You may use the QR Code to scan your wallet address or copy the wallet address indicated from the sending platform.
- Review details! Make sure to only send ETH, USDC, KNCL (KNC Legacy), LINK, AAVE, MKR, and UNI in your wallet address to avoid permanent loss of funds.
Please be reminded that sending unsupported ERC-20 tokens or sending the funds through private networks (via BSC or BEP2) or sidechain networks (e.g. Ronin Wallet) will not be recovered and are permanently lost.