With our latest Ronin integration, sending funds directly to ANY Ronin wallet address is now possible! This article will be composed of two (2) sections – one to show you how to convert and the other to show you how to send funds from your AXS wallet.
- Create your Coins.ph account and submit a Level 2 - ID and Selfie Verification.
- Due to the recent BSP Advisory, you need to be at least ID and selfie verified to create this transaction.
2. Once you have your Coins.ph ID and Selfie verified account, select ETH / AXS / SLP and tap ‘Send’ or ‘Receive' to activate your ETH wallet.
3. You may now send funds to your AXS or SLP wallet upon its activation. Convert your PHP funds to AXS / SLP or directly cash in to your AXS / SLP wallet through an external exchange platform. You may select from our list of available PHP cash-in options here.
- Convert Option: From your Coins.ph app, select ‘Crypto’ (bottom portion of the app) and tap 'Convert'
4. Enter your desired amount for conversion.
- Please note that the prevailing buy and sell rate will apply once the conversion is confirmed. The peso equivalent shown under your ETH, AXS or SLP balance is computed using the current sell rate of the selected currency.
SENDING FUNDS (VIA RONIN NETWORK) - FOR AXS
Now that you have your AXS funds, it’s high time that you learn how to send it to your preferred Ronin address! Please follow these instructions below:
- To send funds: Select Crypto from the bottom options, select ‘Send’, and choose AXS.
- Select ‘Send to an External Wallet’
- Enter the recipient details in the required fields:
- Under Select Network, choose Ronin (RON),
- AXS Address field will allow you to either (1) enter your Recipient’s Ronin address or (2) Scan their QR Code (select the QR Code icon right at the end of this field)
- Tip: Make sure that the beginning of the wallet address is ‘0x’
- Under BSP Circular 1108 (Travel Rule), users are now required to input their recipient’s information. Please make sure that these are not words randomly put together (it has to be the name of your recipient), blank, or has digits in their name.
- For Destination Wallet/Exchange, select ‘Other’ and input ‘Ronin Wallet on the next blank field
- Enter the amount you wish to receive in your Ronin wallet and click Next.
- Before sliding to confirm, check the AXS fee at the bottom portion of the confirmation screen.
- The total amount due would include the principal AXS amount + the AXS blockchain fee.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation screen. READ the entire disclaimer notice to avoid processing errors and loss of funds.
- Review your transaction details – make sure all details are correct.
- ‘Slide to Pay’ to confirm your order.
- Your payment is successful! Wait for your blockchain link to be updated so you may track your transfer. You may also check this from your AXS wallet’s transaction history.
Disclaimer: Holding digital currency is high risk. The price or value of digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero, and could cause large losses. Please consider carefully before purchasing or holding digital currency, taking into consideration your financial circumstances.