Please be reminded that Coins.ph currently does not have the necessary systems to directly send / receive funds to/from private networks (such as BSC or BEP2) and sidechain networks (such as Ronin Wallet). Transferring ETH / AXS / SLP directly to Ronin Wallet without sending it first to Metamask will result in a permanent loss.
These set of instructions below would show you how to properly send ETH, AXS or SLP from your Coins.ph wallet to your Metamask wallet:
- Create your Coins.ph account and submit a Level 2 - ID and Selfie Verification.
- Due to the recent BSP Advisory, you need to be at least ID and selfie verified to create this transaction.
2. Once you have your Coins.ph ID and Selfie verified account, select ETH / AXS / SLP and tap ‘Send’ or ‘Receive to activate your ETH wallet.
- Do note that receiving ETH or other supported ERC20 tokens would require you to create an ETH Receiving Address first. A one-time ETH Creation Fee will be requested from you*.
3. You may now send funds to your AXS or SLP wallet upon its activation. Convert your PHP funds to AXS / SLP or directly cash in to your AXS / SLP wallet through an external exchange platform. You may select from our list of available PHP cash-in options here.
- Convert Option: From your Coins.ph app, select ‘Crypto’ (bottom portion of the app) and tap 'Convert'
4. Enter your desired amount for conversion.
- Please note that the prevailing buy and sell rate will apply once the conversion is confirmed. The peso equivalent shown under your ETH, AXS or SLP balance is computed using the current sell rate of the selected currency. .
5. To send funds: Select Crypto from the bottom options, select ‘Send’, and choose AXS or SLP
6. You may simply enter your Metamask wallet address or scan their QR Code
7. Enter the amount you wish to receive in your Metamask wallet and click Next.
- Before sliding to confirm, check the AXS / SLP fee at the bottom portion of the confirmation screen.
- The total amount due would include the principal AXS / SLP amount + the AXS / SLP blockchain fee.
8. You will be redirected to a confirmation screen asking to confirm that your recipient platform accepts ERC-20 tokens and transfers from Smart Contracts. Review your transaction details! And then slide to confirm.
9. Your payment is successful! Wait for your blockchain link to be updated so you may track your transfer. You may also check this from your AXS / SLP wallet’s transaction history.
If this is successfully processed already but has not reflected yet, you may get in touch with Metamask’s customer support team for confirmation of posting.
Step 2) Metamask to Ronin Wallet
Once you locate your funds in your Metamask wallet from Coins.ph, you may now transfer them to your Ronin Wallet. Please follow the steps below:
1. In your Axie Infinity account dashboard, click Bridge then Deposit
2. Enter your Ronin Wallet address connected to your Axie Infinity account in the corresponding field. Always make sure to double check your details.
3. Next, choose ETH under Asset then input the amount you wish to insert in your Ronin Wallet.
4. Click Next. A deposit confirmation will show up on the screen then click Confirm to push through with the transaction.
5. You will be redirected to Metamask’s confirmation screen where you will review the principal amount and the fees of the transaction. Just click Confirm once you’re done reviewing
6. Once confirmed, you will see a confirmation screen on Ronin Bridge. Funds will be automatically credited to your Ronin wallet once this gets processed by the network.
You may directly coordinate with Ronin Wallet’s support team if you still do not see the amount in your wallet even after being successfully confirmed by the network.
Note: To withdraw funds from your Axie Infinity account to Coins.ph, please visit this article.
Disclaimer: Holding digital currency is high risk. The price or value of digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero, and could cause large losses. Please consider carefully before purchasing or holding digital currency, taking into consideration your financial circumstances.