If you’re here, you’ve heard of the app’s new look and you’re curious on what features were added this time. The newest look offers a more clean and sleek design – allowing you to maximize your overall Coins.ph app experience! Allow us to provide a detailed breakdown of our revamped application:
1. Home Screen
- Total Balance at the top of your home screen – by default a combination of your Peso wallet balance and your Crypto wallet balance (calculated at the current sell rate), with the option to set as either.
- At the top portion of your Total Balance are two important icons:
- The User Icon at the upper left side - will lead you to your Account Settings, Help Center, and Coins.ph’s Status Page
- The QR Icon at the upper right side - can be selected to scan external QR Addresses and view your Coins.ph (PHP and Crypto) QR codes and wallet addresses!
- Crypto prices can now be viewed upon opening the Coins.ph app:
- Tapping on the currencies under Crypto Prices will lead you to a new section where you can see the Top Movers along with the indicative prices of all Coins.ph supported tokens
- Information relevant to the token has been included such as the Indicative Price movement, Crypto Token Market Stats, and other Coins.ph blog articles curated for your conversion or trading needs!
- A Buy / Sell button is located at the bottom of the screen if you wish to convert your funds immediately!
2. Crypto Conversions
We’ve made it easier for you to access our Crypto Conversion (Buy/Sell button) and Fund Transfer (Transfer button) services located right below your Total Balance.
- Click on Buy/Sell button > Select Buy Crypto (PHP/Crypto pair) or Sell Crypto (Crypto/PHP pair).
Buying Crypto with PHP will show you all available tokens in the platform. However, when Selling Crypto to PHP, you’ll only be shown with your available crypto wallet balances (as seen from the sample screenshots above)
3. Crypto Portfolio
Click the Portfolio tab (pie icon) from the Coins.ph navigation slider to see your Crypto Portfolio.
- Send and Receive buttons were made simpler and easily accessible!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When Sending and/or Receiving Cryptocurrency tokens, always ensure that both the token and network is supported by the platform. You may refer to this table of Coins.ph supported tokens here.
- You can also sort your cryptocurrency wallet list by selecting the three-dotted icon on the right side of the ‘Balances’ section.
- Each wallet’s transaction history is different; you’ll need to select the particular currency/wallet you wish to check
- Upon selecting the crypto/PHP wallet you wish to view, you’ll also have the option to Send or Receive said currency
4. Discover Section
- Our well-loved plethora of Coins.ph services are listed in this section. From our Web3 Games in Coins Arcade, to cash in and cash outs, buy load, remittances, and many more!
- Skip the hassle of manually entering your recipient mobile number for buy load and bill account details with Favorites!
We hope you like the new look and have a pleasant experience with your upgraded wallet! Should you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us through the Coins app or Coins Support Form.