No need to pay for high gas fees to create your wallet – starting today, your Ethereum Smart Contract address is absolutely free!
You might wonder, ‘How do I activate my free Ethereum address?’, but it’s okay, we got your backs! You just have to follow these 3 easy steps below:
1. Make sure that your account is at least Level 2 - ID and Selfie Verified. You may follow this simple guide we’ve prepared here: How do I get my account ID and selfie verified?
2. Upon verification, visit your Crypto Portfolio and click ‘Receive’
3. Select Ethereum (ETH) from the list of tokens to activate your new wallet.
And that’s it! You may now start receiving ETH and other supported ERC-20 tokens in your newly activated Ethereum address.
- Make sure to use at least 70,000 gas for incoming ETH/ERC-20 transactions
- DO NOT send unsupported tokens. You may refer to this updated list of supported ERC-20 tokens in the platform.
- DO NOT send tokens sent from other networks (e.g. BNB Chain, RON Network, MATIC Network, etc.)