No need to pay for high gas fees to create your wallet – starting today, your Ethereum Smart Contract address is absolutely free!
You might wonder, ‘How do I activate my free Ethereum address?’, but it’s okay, we got your backs! You just have to follow these 3 easy steps below:
- Make sure that your account is at least Level 2 - ID and Selfie Verified. You may follow this simple guide we’ve prepared here: How do I get my account ID and selfie verified?
- Upon verification, visit your Crypto Portfolio and click ‘Receive’
- Select Ethereum (ETH) from the list of tokens to activate your new wallet.
And that’s it! You may now start receiving ETH and other supported ERC-20 tokens in your newly activated Ethereum address.
- Make sure to use at least 70,000 gas for incoming ETH/ERC-20 transactions
- DO NOT send unsupported tokens. You may refer to this updated list of supported ERC-20 tokens in the platform.
- DO NOT send tokens sent from other networks (e.g. BNB Chain, RON Network, MATIC Network, etc.)