If you would like to transfer funds from your Coins.ph Business Account to your bank account or use it to pay your suppliers, employees, or customers, you can easily do so via bank transfer, cash pick-up centers, and cardless ATM.
1) From the Coins.ph app/web:
- Click “Cash Out”
- Select “Bank”, and choose the most suitable bank.
- Fill in the necessary details like the amount, account name, and account number.
- Confirm the transaction and funds will be sent to your account
2) Using the Coins.ph batch upload facility
Once you are business verified, we can enable the batch upload facility for your account, which you can use for sending funds to multiple accounts at once. There is a specified format for the .CSV file, which you can find before uploading the file. We can also share a template upon request.
- Go to Tools
- Click “Import File Now” to upload the CSV file that contains sell order data for batch processing
3) Using our APIs
Once you are business verified, you can create an API client and collect your keys. Click here to view our API documentation for cash outs.