A cross-chain deposit occurs when tokens are sent from one cryptocurrency blockchain to another (e.g. sending Ether to a Bitcoin address). Wallets for one blockchain token cannot support tokens from another blockchain. This means that, for example, sending Ether to a Bitcoin wallet would result in the loss of the Ether.
- I accidentally sent tokens to a different blockchain, can they be recovered?
- How long does it take to recover tokens sent to the wrong blockchain?
- I sent Bitcoin Cash to my Bitcoin address by mistake. What do I do?
- Does my Coins.ph ETH wallet support ERC-20 tokens?
- Resumption of Bitcoin Cash Service (November 2020)