A cross-chain deposit occurs when tokens are sent from one cryptocurrency blockchain to another (e.g. sending Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin address). Wallets for one blockchain token cannot support tokens from another blockchain (e.g. sending Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin wallet would result in the loss of the Bitcoin Cash).
Articles in this section
- What is a cross-chain deposit?
- What is an unsupported token deposit?
- I accidentally sent unsupported tokens to my Coins.ph wallet, can these be recovered?
- Which ERC-20 tokens does Coins.ph support?
- Can I send tokens to an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) from a Coins.ph wallet?
- I sent tokens to an ICO from my Coins.ph wallet. Is there anything you can do to get them back?